Frequently Asked Questions About Amazon Handyman Services
What’s included with this service?
- The estimate is for trip charge plus an hourly rate
- A handyman can complete multiple services within the hours given
- Projects requiring a license are not covered by this service
- See examples of projects listed below
- The handyman will supply tools only
What types of projects can I request?
Depending on the duration of the appointment, the handyman might be able to complete one big project or multiple smaller projects. Here are some examples of hourly handyman projects:
Repairing drywall (2-3 hours depending on the size of damage)
Hanging shelving (2-3 hours depending on size and quantity)
Hanging doors (3-4 hours depending on type and condition of the door)
Repairing woodwork (3-4 hours depending on damage)
Replacing window glass (3-4 hours depending on size and type of window)
Installing babyproofing or child safety products (2-3 hours)
Painting is not a service offered at this time